Are you worried enough about your retirement to fix it?
You and your guests are invited to discover our retirement distribution plan while enjoying a complimentary meal at Ruth's Chris in Denver!
Come and you may discover:
- How much money you can spend and not run out before you die?
- Can you create substantial tax deductions that could increase your income?
- What can be done to protect your portfolio in the next market downturn?
- Will your current asset allocation destroy your retirement?
- What strategies can safeguard your money from potentially catastrophic long-term expenses?
Denver, CO 802028100 E Union AveDenver, CO 80237
DinnerThursday, November 2nd at
DinnerThursday, November 7th at
DinnerMonday, November 13th at
This event is designed for individuals and couples age 55 and above who are retired or planning for retirement. Attendees will have the opportunity to schedule a complimentary visit with a Financial Planner after the presentation. As a professional courtesy, we ask that those in the financial industry not attend. Attendees must have at least $250k in assets- separate from your residence. Attendance is subject to company approval.